Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Forskolin for Weight Loss 2017 Review

 

I often talk about workouts and dieting and fat loss but I rarely mention supplements, especially when I am talking about fat loss. It's not really that I dislike weight loss supplements or that I think they are not efficient, it is a fact that there are certain plant extracts that can stimulate the metabolism or stimulate hormone production or enzyme production in the body and actually help you burn more fat or perform better in your exercises which will in turn lead to fat loss and so on but I get very annoyed at weight loss supplements because few of them are good and most of them, at least from my experience, do not work, can be harmful and make false or inaccurate claims about the benefits that they can offer.

By false or inaccurate I mean that their claims are not based on scientific evidence, which I consider false, unless I see actual evidence I don't believe a specific claim and it is often that they make big claims or come up with amazing nicknames for weight loss products, like the "lightning in a bottle" which is what Dr. Oz used to describe Pure Forskolin Extract. Now when you hear lightning in a bottle you expect a really good weight loss supplement, right? Well, Pure Forskolin Extract is not a really good fat loss or weight loss supplement, it will probably not help you lose weight, how do I know this?

Well, I know this because it has only been tested in two human clinical trials and it failed in both to show that it can promote fat loss or weight loss in humans. It was used in males but also in females and both groups took forskolin extract for 12 weeks or so in these clinical trials and both groups failed to lose fat or body weight. There are rumors and you guys might've heard of them, about Forskolin raising the production of Cyclic adenosine monophosphate or cAMP. That's true only in rats and was proven only in rats where it can indeed help the body produce more cAMP which is believed to lead to the fat loss because Cyclic adenosine monophosphate is an enzyme that stimulates the production of natural hormones that burn fat in your body.

It did not do this in humans so at the moment Forskolin has no proof of being able to help humans lose fat. Feel free to visit the official Pure Forskolin Extract if you are curious or want to try it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment